Tuesday 17 January 2012

SALE-A-BRATION

Hello Friends,

I hope your 2012 is off to a good start and you all had an amazing Christmas. Ours was great, but unfortunately I haven't had alot of time to stamp lately (got my finger in too many pies!) however, this weekend I'm determined to do a bit. I'm going to sell my valentine's cards (some of which are in the slideshow to the right) in a couple of shops in town so I have to get them packaged up ready to go.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to let you know about the next promotion from Stampin' Up!

Its called SaLe-A-bRaTiOn! it starts on Jan 24th and has its own special catalogue (till end March)

Basically you have the chance to claim free stamp sets with qualifying purchases. A qualifying purchase is $100 and you get to choose a free stamp set (or designer paper or brad and ribbon pack) out of the sale-a-bration catalogue!!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!

For every $100 you spend you get to chose an item.  So - spend $100 get 1 item, spend $300 get 3 items!! etc...  How exciting is it to get free stuff !?!

AGAIN - THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

This isn't just for the hostess of a workshop - it's for anyone!! Any type of order over $100 qualifies, so in a workshop all your guests have the opportunity to get free stamps too!! and if you aren't attending a workshop but still place an order over $100 you can still have free stamps!!

So contact me to book a workshop after the 24th, or to place an order.

Can't wait to hear from you!
Inge

No comments:

Post a Comment