Friday 18 November 2011

Upcoming classes listing

I've just added a section to the right of this page with a list of upcoming classes.

Click on the link in the last line to email me your RSVP.

If you can't make the dates, but you'd like to attend a class, let me know via the same link, as I might be able to arrange another class on another day. You also may have some friends who you would like to do a class with (rather than a sales based workshop) which I am also happy to arrange, just let me know.

I'm really looking forward to tonight's Christmas stamp-a-stack, so much that I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at the cards we'll be making. They've been added to the gallery at the top of the page. We'll be using the Something for Christmas single stamp, the Tree Trimmings set, and the essential Many Merry Messages.

Hope you like them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment